DONNA MEETS RIHANNA IN BARBADOS

fanencounterdonna

SOURCE: PHOTO - RIHANNADAILY, INFORMATION - TUMBLR
My family and I had decided to go to Barbados in November/December, then a DWT date was announced for November. I phoned Nathalie and we discussed going. I bought 3 platinum tickets, the day they went on sale. We were so excited!! A week before the concert date, it was announced it had been postponed. We were disappointed but determined to enjoy our holiday. Nathalie arrived the day before my family and I, so I asked her to get me a ticket for Sugar. On arrival I found out she had met Rih that day. I was so excited and happy for her. The next day we went to see Monica (Rihanna’s mother), to pick our tickets up and to our surprise she had got us VIP wristbands!! Monica and I hit it off straight away. We were laughing and talking about everything. She has a great sense of humour and we got on so well. Later that night Nathalie and I arrived at Sugar, we were told to go to the VIP enterance. Rihanna didn’t arrive for a few hours. Nat and I were outside, getting some fresh air when a large mini bus pulled up, right in front of us. I could see Mel (Rihanna’s best friend) and Rih inside. Mel got out first and came over to me and said hi. Then out stepped Rih, looking so beautiful. She hugged French navy. Then she spotted me. Her face was priceless, she looked so happy and surprised to see me. She said “Oh shit” and came over to me. She hugged me so tightly and said “My girl”.